Saturday, November 14, 2009

Rocking in the Free World

There has been a lot happening over the past two weeks. James and I took a staycation which was fantasitc! We didn't have to pack, drive, fly, or unpack anything. Just slept in and took the day as it came. One of the highlights was a trip the American Art Museum and seeing the following light installation:

Electronic Superhighway: Continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii (1995), Nam June Paik
Went to the spa, driving range, and just relaxed!!! I highly recommend them.....

We picked up the boys last night. And it is amazing how you can connect through music. We rocked out to Cake, the Beastie Boys, Queens of the Stone Age, and some spanish language band that Joe had on his iPod that was about beer...crazy...but none the less our trip back to VA was fun and exciting!

Okay...off to the library!!!

OH! And about three weeks ago at the Great Meadow Highland Games I was got to meet the members of one of my favorite celtic bands, Rathkeltair, in the rain! I got a free CD and autographs, and the following picture:


Neil Anderson (assorted pipes, whistles & vocals), me, and Trevor Tanner (guitar & voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment