Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Funny job description

I saw this hanging outside a colleague's cube and asked her to send it to me. I am still perfecting how to describe my job as to not lose peoples attention and explain how important it is for federal agencies to consider the effects of their projects on historic properties. It is hard. I have a very small slice of the federal regulatory pie, and there are issues that could be more important than historic properties, but I will always fight for my slice being represented and complied with.


If you have any further questions....just ask!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is the way of writing the best Funny job description....

    Job Description Template

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that is both equally educative and amusing, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head on this topic. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete