Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer reading list....

I have been inspired for some reason to have a summer reading list. I went crazy a couple of weeks ago on PaperBack Swap (which is an awesome site where you can trade/recycle books) and requested about seven books that fall in one of two categories: Bill Bryson and teen vampire. And the teen vampire isn't the Twilight saga (which I have read and love) but another series that a co-worker of mine recommended. I figure I have a nice balance between intellectual humor and trashy fodder. I started the first of the teen vampire series yesterday and will most likely finish it tomorrow. Pretty quick read. So perfect for summer!

The boys and I will be making weekly trips to the library this summer to see how many books we can read in eight weeks. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment