Monday, June 6, 2011

We've moved!

I can't believe it has been over a month since I last posted something to our blog. I try to stay fresh and up to date and then a month goes by. But I have a good excuse....we moved!

James and I took the plunge and bought a house. Gasp! It has been a stressful month and we are still adjusting to our new surroundings. But I can say it has been worth it. I love our new home.But I don't love the random boxes that just can't seem to find a new place since we now have so much room compared to the old house. We don't have enough storage options. But at least we have the space for those storage options once they are located and purchased.

Yay for new home! And new adventures!

1 comment:

  1. So I guess this means they accepted your offer? :D Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete