Monday, March 5, 2012

This time I mean it....

August? Really? I haven't posted a single thing since August? Why can't I just stick to a schedule and actually use this blog for what I intended it to be? Well two factors come to mind for why I'm not really using it: (1) I don't think anyone really reads it and (2) I have just wrapped up a major project at work that has taken up the last five months of my life.

But as 2012 is shaping up to become a year of changes, why not make one more and actually write in this blog? Even if it is just for myself? My goal is to post something at least every two days.Here are some upcoming topics:

(1) Weekend projects around the house;
(2) How I aspire to be Martha Stewart or an employee at The Container Store sometimes;
(3) My thoughts on the Show Me State;
(4) A weekend trip to NYC;
(5)  How I'm overcoming a 13 year smoking habit; and
(6) What it takes to get a husband off of a medical profile in the military.

Let's see if I can actually pull this off.......

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like there's quite a bit going on in your neck of the woods right now--if you ever feel like getting away from it all, we've got a nice guest bedroom with your name on it in El Paso! :D

    ReplyDelete